SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is a modern, unified data and analytics solution that provides the data warehouse as a service layer for SAP Business Technology Platform, enabling you to connect, transform, model, and visualize your data and gain real-time insights.
Why is SAP Data Warehouse Cloud unique?
Built on the in-memory power of SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud unites your SAP and non-SAP data to deliver real-time insights and provides an enterprise-ready data warehouse with end-to-end functionality.
• Packed with extensive data management capabilities, including data transformation, virtualization, integration, catalog, modeling, and metadata management
• Provides an open, flexible, and scalable solution with strong security and data governance functionalities
• Translates data language to natural language phrases with a semantic business layer, making data analytics intuitive for business users and freeing up IT resources
• Enables collaboration with colleagues through virtual workspaces, so you can use the same data set and share findings with other stakeholders
• Jump-starts your data analysis with prebuilt content for a faster return on investment
Empower your entire business
Enable business users to transform data into insight – and IT to govern data at the speed of business.
• Create dedicated and secure virtual workspaces to analyze and model data in one location
• Include a business semantic layer to ensure business users can quickly understand and model data
• Leverage intuitive graphical and SQL capabilities for data integration and modeling
• Provide integrated rich, contextual visualization tools for business users and open data transformation and harmonization tools for IT
Video Link: https://www.sap.com/assetdetail/2019/06/d00d4e0a-567d-0010-87a3-c30de2ffd8ff.html
Achieve quick data-to-value
Pave the way for improved decision-making with insightful analytics that are simple to set up, use, and share.
• Minimize copies of data by sharing one cloud-based data warehouse with built-in analytics
• Harmonize data with built-in data virtualization, replication, and pipelining
• Provide a single source of truth with deep integration using a semantic data lake
• Gain insights faster with built-in machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities