SOX & Compliance- Free CPD Event
Introduction to SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act 2002) Compliance
CPD Event overview
The SOX ACT brought the required regulatory changes to protect the interest of investors, enhance investor’s confidence by establishing required financial disclosures and establishing obligation on the signing officers for the financial statements.
This CPD Event will benefit you to:
- understand the background and basic purpose of Sarbanes-Oxley Act 2002 (SOX)
- understand the importance of Corporate Governance
- learn the key components of SOX Act
- understand the significance of Auditor’s Independence
- learn SOX compliance requirement & enhanced disclosures
CPD Event outline (2 hours):
- Occupational Fraud – Who causes the biggest damage?
- Case Studies – Financial scandals of late 90’s / early 2000’s
- What is Sarbanes Oxley Act 2002 (SOX) and its key objectives
- A snapshot of key components of SOX Act 2002
- The basic need & purpose of SOX
Registration Via Zoom or through website :
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.