SAP Management Accounting (CO) Short Course
SAP Short Courses:
These courses are suitable for individuals who have basic business/IT/Financial skills and knowledge. The courses are designed to introduce participants to the Financial Accounting (FI), Management Accounting (CO) and Project Management (PS) solutions, the business processes in the SAP environment and navigation of the SAP system. On completion of the course/s, participants will receive an executive SAP certificate.
|Delivery||Online Learning (self paced)|
|Certification||SAP Executive Certificate|
|Access to the SAP system||1 month|
|SAP Materials||SAP handbook (PDF)|
|Support||Phone, email, zoom sessions tutor support|
|Course Duration||15 hours per course|
After completing this unit, you will be able to:
- Identify the primary business processes of an organisation
- Outline the interrelationships between the primary business processes of an organisation
- Explain the automation of business processes
- Identify the integration of SAP ERP within SAP Business Suite
- Perform navigation in SAP ERP
- Personalise the SAP GUI
- Identify the system-wide concepts applied to all SAP ERP applications for business processes
- Set up an organisation within SAP organisational levels
- Identify the master data records that support business processes
- Explain the transactions used in SAP ERP
- Identify reporting solutions
- Explain the basic concepts and architecture of SAP BW
- Outline the usage and functionality of SAP HANA
- Outline the usage and functionality of Cloud for Customer
- Describe the various aspects of SAP User Experience
- List the functions of CO
- Identify the organisational levels that are relevant to CO
- Explain the posting logic between FI and CO
- Post an expense to a cost center
Automation of Business Processes
SAP ERP Basics and Navigation
SAP Management Accounting (CO) Basics
Access to SAP software and Training materials
SAP training materials will be provided for this course. Access to the latest SAP software will be granted.
Mode of Delivery & Duration
The course is offered on an online learning mode. The self paced online mode can be started and completed anytime during the course access duration.
On successful completion of this course, you will receive an executive certificate.
Enquire Now to Get Free Advice from SAP Program Director!