Risk and Compliance Governance
- Course Duration: 1 day
- Category: Risk And Compliance
- Certificate: Yes
- Course Capacity: 20
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- CPE Hours: 8
This course aims to help participants gather an understanding of how to integrate corporate governance, risk management and regulatory compliance (GRC) under one umbrella that improves strategic execution and enhances performance. Most organizations separate these three areas into distinct, “siloes” that are managed and resourced separately—often with significant overlap, confusion, inefficiency and with little relation to strategy-setting and execution. However, recent evidence suggests that comprehensive management of GRC could substantially improve a company’s pro le and has become best-practice among the best performing companies in the world. We try to outline the contours of each area of GRC and synthesize points of complementarity. We then consider how the comprehensive structure is superior to the more traditional approach.
After the course Participants will be in a position to understand the following concepts and design Risk Governance for the organization as follows.
- Corporate governance, Risk and Compliance
- Role of Strategic Risk management
- Enterprise Risk management methodology
- Developing Risk governance framework
- Evaluating Risk
- Compliance review
- Case study
Who should attend:
Board-level members of Corporate Governance, Risk Management or Asset Liability Management Committees, CFOs, CROs, Heads of Compliance, Executive and Management Committee members, as well as management consultants in these areas:
- Role of Corporate Governance in increasing value by enhancing performance
- The context of shareholders, investors, owners and managers
- Context of the board as custodians of value between investors and managers
- Roles and responsibilities of boards of directors and committees
- Best practice in control frameworks
- Management of auditor and regulator expectation
Attendees should have some familiarity with the major issues (though not necessarily an in-depth knowledge of) the areas of at least one of the areas within risk management, corporate governance and compliance.
In House Training
This program is available for Inhouse Training .We can help you if you’re looking for a training partner to meet your in-house training needs, you can rely on the in-company training division of ABN Executives Academy.
In house Training Program Requirements :
- Do you have five or more people interested in attending this Program?
- Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements?
If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this Program to your company’s office.
You could even save up to 40% on the cost of sending participants to a public Program.
If you want to run this Program at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customized learning solution, we can help you customize this Program for your organization.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.