R – Beginner Visualisation Course
- Course Duration: 2 days
- Certificate: Yes
- Course Capacity: 25
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- CPE Hours: 16
The objectives of this course are to strengthen the participants’ intermediate visualisation and coding skills in R. This will be achieved by refining their applied coding knowledge of some common visualisation libraries used in R. The course will be fully hands-on with an example dataset pre-selected. Participants are expected to have a beginner-to-intermediate knowledge of the R tool, including some prior coding experience. The R-studio and Base R applications must be installed on each participants’ laptop.
Key Takeaways for Participants:
- Introduction to R tool including some important R libraries for visualisations.
- Core workshop 1 – Using R to work on a world happiness index dataset.
- Install and Load libraries such as ggplot, corrplot, tidyverse etc.
- Load, clean and transform the data in R.
- Apply feature engineering to create new variables from existing variables using different R functions.
- Core workshop 2 – Visualisation
- Geospatial plotting
- Scatter plots
- Interactive charts
- 3D plotting
- Develop a simple machine learning algorithm
- Publish work as an html file using knitr
Who should attend (Participants):
This hands-on course is designed for early-career industry professionals who want to strengthen their visualisation and coding skills in R, including:
- Financial Analysts
- Business Intelligence Analysts
- Budget, Corporate, Business and Financial Analysts
- Junior Quantitative Analysts
- Financial Planning Managers
- Management Accountants
- Fresh Business Graduates
- Fresh IT Graduates
- Finance Managers
- BI Professionals
- HR managers
In House Training
This program is available for Inhouse Training .We can help you if you’re looking for a training partner to meet your in-house training needs, you can rely on the in-company training division of ABN Executives Academy.
In house Training Program Requirements :
- Do you have five or more people interested in attending this Program?
- Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements?
If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this Program to your company’s office.
You could even save up to 40% on the cost of sending participants to a public Program.
If you want to run this Program at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customized learning solution, we can help you customize this Program for your organization.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.