Management Skills for Managers
- Course Duration: 3 days
- Category: Leadership Program
- Certificate: Yes
- Course Capacity: 20
- Skill Level: Advanced
- CPE Hours: 24
“Good management is the art of making problems so interesting and their solution so constructive that everyone wants to get to work and deal with them”
Effective management is essential for all teams and organizations to accomplish their goals. But all too often, managers today just don’t have the tools or processes to get the job done efficiently.
Management Essentials is designed to elevate your managerial skills through a distinctive, hands-on approach to management. In the course, you’ll learn to identify, analyse, design, and influence critical organizational processes as a means of getting work done and achieving results. Working through real-world challenges faced by managers across a variety of industries, you’ll focus on four of the most essential processes for managers: decision-making, implementation, organizational learning, and change management.
Whether you’re new to management, a seasoned manager, or somewhere in-between, you’ll come away with tangible tools and techniques that you can readily apply in your organization to deliver on time, on budget, and at the highest quality.
- Understanding behaviour styles
- Listening actively
- Asking powerful questions
- Growing emotional intelligence
- Using situational management
- Creating a code of conduct
- Resolving conflicts effectively
- Managing from values
- Developing keys of influence
- Increases understanding of management essentials
- Provides tools for more effective communication
- Increases effectiveness in supervising staff
- Heightens skills in influencing positive change
- Deepens awareness of individuals & team
- Grows commitment to all around excellence
- Differentiate between the myths and realities of management
- Recognize the advantages of taking a “process perspective” towards managerial work
- Influence the context and environment in which decisions get made
- Implement strategies, plans, projects, and initiatives more effectively; manage and lead change in your organization
- Lead learning initiatives so that your organization can improve and innovate
- Design, direct, and shape various organizational processes to your advantage
This programme is designed for:
- New Managers
- Middle Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders
- Financial Executives
- New FM / Controllers
In House Training
This course is available for Inhouse Training .We can help you if you’re looking for a training partner to meet your in-house training needs, you can rely on the in-company training division of ABN Executives Academy.
In house Training Course Requirements :
- Do you have five or more people interested in attending this course?
- Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements?
If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this course to your company’s office.
You could even save up to 40% on the cost of sending participants to a public course.
If you want to run this course at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customized learning solution, we can help you customize this course for your organization.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.