IFRS Vs US GAAP
- Course Duration: 2 hrs
- Category: CPD
- Certificate: Yes
- Course Capacity: 20
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- CPE Hours: 2
OVERVIEW OF DIFFERENCES BETWEEN IFRS AND US GAAP
When you talk about financial reporting or the financial statements, the global reporting can be divided in two major group US GAAP and IFRS. As the regulatory environment strengthens across the global, the focus becomes more towards the financial reporting and presentation of financial statements to its readers. The skill set of understanding these two global standards of reporting has never been more critical. In recent years there have been some changes in both these standard and various projects undertaken between the two bodies to streamline the reporting across the world.
THIS CPD EVENT WILL BENEFIT YOU TO:
1. familiarize yourself with key differences
2. understand the governing bodies
3. know the codification in US GAAP
4. analyze the primary statements under US GAAP and IFRS
5. get to know the upcoming changes
CPD EVENT OUTLINE (2 HOURS):
1. Primary statements prepared under IFRS vs US GAAP how do they differ.
2. Disclosure differences in notes to the financial statements
3. How the regulatory bodies that govern the standards operate.
4. Snapshot of reporting needs
5. How will the upcoming changes impact the world of financial statements
Muhammad Ali Boricha, is a qualified fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK (ACCA); with additional qualifications Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) under his name. He has over 10 years of experience in investment accounting and financial reporting. Working with Big4 firms and other global organizations he has dealt with complex accounting and financial reporting scenarios.
Date : Tuesday 26th January 2021
Time : 12:00am – 02:00am AEST (Australia GMT +11) 7:00pm – 9:00pm GST (Dubai GMT +4)
Member Fee: FREE Promo Code(IFGACPD)