Financial Reporting & Analysis With Power BI
Power BI has been globally acclaimed for its ability to analyze data from single or multiple sources, clean up and transform the data into insightful and beautiful visualizations after which the reports can be shared with your colleagues or clients. Our Power BI courses offer you a comprehensive set of Business Intelligence Tools for your data analysis and financial reporting goals and how to use these tools to fulfill your financial analysis needs – and much more. Imagine quickly structure your data, easily add calculations to it and create and publish nice-looking charts. The main objectives of this course are to strengthen the participants’ visualization and DAX Analytical skills in Power Bi so that they become confident at self-serving their analytical needs using the tool.
Key Takeaways for Participants:
- Core workshop – Basic data modelling and advanced DAX functions
- Learn Data Analytics and visualization through Power BI
- Understanding key features of Power BI
- Move from novice to advanced user in Power BI
- Understand the fundamentals of Querying and Transforming of Data
- Understand the Importance of Data Modeling
- Data Analysis Expression (DAX)
- Data Visualization
- Create Powerful Insight and Financial Dashboard that creates value
- Learn how to design analytical Solutions
- Build an Income statement Deep Dive.
- Build Dynamic Income statement with Vertical and Horizontal Analysis
- Build Dynamic Statement of Financial Position and Financial Ratios with Historical and Vertical Analysis
- Build Dynamic Cashflow Statement with YOY change and Horizontal Analysis.
Participants should have basic knowledge in Microsoft excel functions. The Power Bi Desktop application must be installed on each participants’ laptop.
Modules of Training
The training comprises of 2 parts, the 1st part covers the basic to advanced knowledge in Power BI and the 2nd part covers how to build a complete set of financials using Microsoft Power BI.
The Training covers the modules in the following areas: Introduction to Power BI, Data Querying and transformation of data, Data Modeling, Dax Calculations, Report and Data Visualization, Power BI online service, Financial reporting data setup and modeling, Income statement, Balance Sheet, Cash flow statement.
This course will be delivered via a webinar which requires the construction of models,
dashboards, and reports in Power BI. Each participant is required to build their own interactive reports and dashboards. The end goal is to equip participants with a tool that will be useful to generating unmatched insights, intelligence, and outliers from their data which will aid strategic decision making.
Participants will have access to training Facilitators as well as other experts to interact and ask questions in grey areas. Recorded videos of the Modules will be available after the session for a limited time period.
This hands-on course is designed for middle and senior industry professionals who want to strengthen their front-end and self-service skillset in Power BI, including:
· Finance Managers and Controllers
· Financial Planning and Analysis Professionals
· Strategy Directors and Managers
· Budget, Corporate, Business and Financial Analysts
· Project Managers and Risk Analysts
· Investment and Management Accountants
· Heads of Business Units and Business Planners
· Financial Advisors and Corporate Analysts
· Business and Financial Analysts
· Commercial and System Analysts
PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO CONSULT WITH OUR POWER BI EXPERT !