Enterprise Risk Management
- Course Duration: 1 day
- Category: Risk And Compliance
- Certificate: Yes
- Course Capacity: 20
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- CPE Hours: 8
Continued education and training is key for businesses to remain competitive in this ever-changing world. Signing up for one of our enterprise risk management courses is recommended for entrepreneurs who wish to lessen the risks involved in running their firms.
As the current worldwide situation demonstrates, poorly informed or improperly executed risk management can mean disaster. Conversely, a well-organized and focused risk process and strong risk management team will enable your company to maintain and strengthen your edge over your competitors.
This course is about developing and implementing an effective, enterprise risk management (ERM) framework. Delegates will learn the key skillsets required for an effective ERM function, the systems software to be considered and how data should be collected and managed.
- How to define ERM within the firm’s strategic plan
- Corporate governance and the role of the Board of Directors and Management
- How to get started and actually implement ERM
- How to establish a risk appetite and risk profile
- How to structure and develop a sound enterprise risk management framework
- Apply the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management
- Explain to management the benefits of an enterprise – wide approach to risk
- Apply the different techniques for identifying risks and implement effective risk mitigation
- Link risk management into the business planning process
- Deliver practical techniques for the assessment of people, process and reputation risks
- Record the risk process effectively
Who should attend :
This course is aimed at those with a solid financial background who wish to explore the more advanced aspects of Risk management methodologies, including:
- Investment Bankers
- Heads of Operational Risk
- Enterprise Risk Managers
- Operational Risk Managers
- Operations Managers
- Internal Auditors
- HR officers
- Compliance officers
- Finance Managers and insurance professionals who need knowledge of the wider approach to risk management
In House Training
This program is available for Inhouse Training .We can help you if you’re looking for a training partner to meet your in-house training needs, you can rely on the in-company training division of ABN Executives Academy.
In house Training Program Requirements :
- Do you have five or more people interested in attending this Program?
- Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements?
If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this Program to your company’s office.
You could even save up to 40% on the cost of sending participants to a public Program.
If you want to run this Program at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customized learning solution, we can help you customize this Program for your organization.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.