Change Management for Leaders and Managers
- Course Duration: 3 days
- Category: Leadership Program
- Certificate: Yes
- Course Capacity: 20
- Skill Level: Advanced
- CPE Hours: 24
“It is always easier to talk about change than to make it”
One of the challenges facing organisations today is how to modify the business through regular change initiatives, with minimum disruption and maximum gain.Research shows 70% of organisational change programs fail to achieve their goals because organisations install new systems, processes or practices, but fail to implement the change fully – people are not sufficiently equipped for or committed to, the new ways of working to sustain them.
The change management program covers necessary knowledge and awareness required for successful change. Understand the various type of change that affect your organisation and apply different models of change in the context of your business. Learn to plan, prepare and implement change with the tools to effectively resolve resistance to the change process.
- Understand the various types of change that affect organisations and apply models of organisational change in the context of your business
- Develop effective change management strategies
- Adapt your leadership style to effectively lead change by understanding the human side of change
- Develop a change management and change communication plan for your organisation using tools and insights into the change process
- Master strategies to align people with change, appealing to emotions and fact
- Know how to assess the impacts of change and recognise that everybody’s personal change journey will be different
- Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual
This program will aid attendees to proactively lead employees through change, how to define and accept your role in change plus gain practical frameworks for becoming an effective change leader.
- Change impact analysis
- Change and the organisation
- Change management and change leadership
- Change champions and change agents
- Organisational change models
- Change capacity
- Concept of emotional intelligence
- Emotional wave of change
- Stakeholder identification
- Capacity review
- Organisational culture and change
- Change obstacle identification and assessment
- Managing risk
- Measuring and communicating change benefit
- Coaching for change
- Evaluating and reviewing change process
This course is designed for leaders, senior executives and key managers involved in change initiatives and require a working knowledge of the key principles of change management, including:
- Change managers and aspiring change managers
- Key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of change programmes
- Change leaders (e.g. Sponsors)
- Change agents (e.g. Business Change Managers)
- Change implementers (e.g. programme and project managers)
- Change support (e.g. PMO) and operational line management.
In House Training
This program is available for Inhouse Training .We can help you if you’re looking for a training partner to meet your in-house training needs, you can rely on the in-company training division of ABN Executives Academy.
In house Training Program Requirements :
- Do you have five or more people interested in attending this Program?
- Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements?
If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this Program to your company’s office.
You could even save up to 40% on the cost of sending participants to a public Program.
If you want to run this Program at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customized learning solution, we can help you customize this Program for your organization.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.