Certificate in Advanced Business Process Analysis, Mapping & Modelling
- Course Duration: 3 days
- Category: Strategy & Planning
- Certificate: Yes
- Course Capacity: 20
- Skill Level: Advanced
- CPE Hours: 24
“To harness the work done in organizations and to increase productivity, it is essential to understand how to model business processes”
The environment around us changes – at times, very fast. Implementing any system that cannot evolve to reflect the forces acting on our organisation is a sheer route to reaching mediocrity sooner than we expected it. Even through the course of implementing a new design model.
The beauty of considering BPM methodologies and the supporting tools and technology environments currently available cannot be overstated. This advanced-level course covers the business perspective for BPM and attempts to align this with the technology perspective to offer a merger between the two key roles.
This course is designed for anyone who wishes to become adept in the modelling, analysis and design of business processes. It is hands-on, case study based, and participants will be able to apply what they learn within their own organization. These are essential skills for business analysts, project managers, and business architects.
- Learn the concept of Business Process Management and its lifecycle
- Understand and model business processes (in the forms of collaborative and choreography diagrams) using various BPMN symbols
- Learn how to apply qualitative and quantitative process analysis techniques to identify issues in business processes
- Understand various process improvement principles and apply them accordingly
- Appreciate the concepts of process automation, including its benefits and complexity
- Exposed to various data-driven process analysis techniques
- Familiarise yourself with the types and variety of evolving technology tools to manage your organisation's processes
- The context & concept of business processing modelling
- The organisational model for processes
- Creating Business Context
- Business processes
- Tasks documentation
- Evaluating and improving business processes
- Business modelling
- Business analysis & design
- Transition to Implementation
- Continuous Improvement
Key program benefits:
This program will help you to :
- Demonstrate you can apply practical business analysis techniques that can help to improve your business processes
- Look at ways to investigate and analyse the ways your organisation carries out its operations
- Understand and know how to apply different process modelling techniques, including both the organisational view and more detailed models.
- Project Manager
- Business Process Analyst /Manager
- Business Process Consultant
- Business Process Owner
- Business Systems Analyst
- Manager Business Performance Improvement
- Director of Business Process Innovation
- Quality Assurance Analyst and Manager
- Business Planner
- Professionals who want to understand a range of business process modelling and analysis techniques.
In House Training
This program is available for Inhouse Training .We can help you if you’re looking for a training partner to meet your in-house training needs, you can rely on the in-company training division of ABN Executives Academy.
In house Training Program Requirements :
- Do you have five or more people interested in attending this Program?
- Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements?
If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this Program to your company’s office.
You could even save up to 40% on the cost of sending participants to a public Program.
If you want to run this Program at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customized learning solution, we can help you customize this Program for your organization.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.