Business Process Mapping
- Course Duration: 2 days
- Category: Continuous Improvement
- Certificate: Yes
- Course Capacity: 20
- Skill Level: Advanced
- CPE Hours: 16
The environment around us changes – at times, very fast. Implementing any system that cannot evolve to reflect the forces acting on our organization is a sheer route to reaching mediocrity sooner than we expected it. Even through the course of implementing a new design model.
The beauty of considering BPM methodologies and the supporting tools and technology environments currently available cannot be overstated. This advanced-level course covers the business perspective for BPM and attempts to align this with the technology perspective to offer a merger between the two key roles. During the course there will be interactive discussions about key factors to consider when setting up the governance structure, and its importance, for project success. A number of participative and interactive workshops shall also be undertaken by delegates to put them into a situation based on real life process transformation scenarios.
This course is intended as a follow-up to the essential-level counterpart module. The advanced course takes on the continuation of the topics introduced during the essential level.
Key Takeaways :
- Understand the latest business process management approaches and how these are relevant to the modern enterprise
- Appreciate the importance of evolutionary enterprise organization and supporting management structures
- Review the importance of fact-based performance management through metrics applied within Business Process Management (BPM) tool environments
- Expose yourself to the next step beyond continuous improvement: sustainable process transformation
- Instill a supporting change management culture using BPM methodologies
- Familiarize yourself with the types and variety of evolving technology tools to manage your organization’s processes
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is responsible for how an organization gets things done will benefit from attending this course. Some job titles include:
- Business Process Analyst
- Business Process Engineer
- Business Process Designer
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Manager
- Business Process Consultant
- Business Process Owner
- Business Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Manager or Director of Business
- Performance Improvement
- Manager or Director of Business
- Process Innovation
- Process Owner
- Process Officer
- Quality Assurance Analyst and Manager
- Enterprise Architect
- Business Planner
In House Training
This program is available for Inhouse Training .We can help you if you’re looking for a training partner to meet your in-house training needs, you can rely on the in-company training division of ABN Executives Academy.
In house Training Program Requirements :
- Do you have five or more people interested in attending this Program?
- Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements?
If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this Program to your company’s office.
You could even save up to 40% on the cost of sending participants to a public Program.
If you want to run this Program at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customized learning solution, we can help you customize this Program for your organization.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.