Balance Score Card Master Class
- Course Duration: 2 days
- Category: Continuous Improvement
- Certificate: Yes
- Course Capacity: 20
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- CPE Hours: 16
The ABN Academy Nine Steps to Success™ a framework is the basis of our Balanced Scorecard Training, where the emphasis is on shared participant experiences, lessons learned, and best practice. Small-group exercises are used for each step in the framework to reinforce the lectures. You are encouraged to bring your organization’s strategic planning material to share with the class and receive instructor feedback offline as time permits.
Our Balanced Scorecard Certification course include:
- Basic concepts of the Balanced Scorecard and how it can be used to improve your organization’s performance
- How the Balanced Scorecard applies to different types of organizations
- How to build and implement a Balanced Scorecard using the Institute’s award-winning nine-step methodology
- How to develop meaningful performance measures and targets
- How a scorecard system can drive your performance-informed budget and accountability
- How to get performance information throughout the organization to better informed decision making through scorecard automation
- How to cascade the scorecard to all levels of an organization
- How to design and implement a scorecard where other frameworks have already been introduced
- How to revise poorly designed scorecard elements
- How to overcome obstacles and real-world challenges
- How to evaluate planning documents and processes
- Understand the key concepts of the Balanced Scorecard, and why it is gaining so much attention in corporate, non- profit, and governmental organizations
- Learn a systematic, nine-step methodology for building and implementing the Balanced Scorecard, based on the performance management theory developed at Harvard University and the Institute’s international Balanced Scorecard consulting experience
- Receive a Performance Scorecard Toolkit™ with worksheets for each step of the methodology, and a CD with course and reference material.
Who should attend:
This Balanced Scorecard Professional Certification Boot Camp training course is recommended for executives, managers, planners and analysts who are part of a Balanced Scorecard development team and are seeking the best practical ideas for improving organizational performance.
In House Training
This program is available for Inhouse Training .We can help you if you’re looking for a training partner to meet your in-house training needs, you can rely on the in-company training division of ABN Executives Academy.
In house Training Program Requirements :
- Do you have five or more people interested in attending this Program?
- Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements?
If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this Program to your company’s office.
You could even save up to 40% on the cost of sending participants to a public Program.
If you want to run this Program at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customized learning solution, we can help you customize this Program for your organization.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.