Audit Risk & Compliance Review
- Course Duration: 2 days
- Category: Audit & Corporate Governance
- Certificate: Yes
- Course Capacity: 20
- Skill Level: Advanced
- CPE Hours: 16
The Audit Risk Management and Compliance course will provide participants with a practical understanding of how the components of a strategically-aligned governance framework can be integrated with value-creation and preservation concepts from globally accepted frameworks.
A stakeholder-inclusive approach toward an integrated framework supports business performance and improved short-, medium- and long-term business sustainability.
Based on the governance framework, this course will also guide you in understanding how governance operating models are developed to support your business management environment and teach you how to improve organizational performance through an understanding of key topics including:
- The fundamental concepts and guiding principles of strategic frameworks
- Strategy mapping based on an integrated approach to risk and opportunity management, governance and compliance
- Assessing your business environment to understand key stakeholder needs and how these influence the framework
- Reviewing the key components of a governance framework
- Linkages between strategic objectives; influencing factors, impacts and opportunities; and key governance structure requirements based on key organizational value drivers
- Considering the governance and reporting mechanism requirements based on key organizational value drivers
- Designing a governance operating model inclusive of its components and activities of sub-components based on key organizational value drivers
- Align your Risk and Compliance structures based on an understanding of the key organizational value drivers and strategic risks
- Adopt a stakeholder inclusive approach in considering the organization’s GRC requirements
- Integrate and strategically align Risk and Compliance through adopting effective methods
- Create linkages between the organization’s strategic objectives and its adopted Risk and Compliance framework
- Develop governance operating models based on key organizational value drivers
Who should attend :
This course is aimed at those who wish to explore the more advanced aspects of Risk and Compliance including:
- Human Resource executives
- Strategic planners
- Divisional managers
- Risk managers
- Project manager
- Compliance managers
- Senior managers involved in managing risks and driving business performance
In House Training
This program is available for Inhouse Training .We can help you if you’re looking for a training partner to meet your in-house training needs, you can rely on the in-company training division of ABN Executives Academy.
In house Training Program Requirements :
- Do you have five or more people interested in attending this Program?
- Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements?
If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this Program to your company’s office.
You could even save up to 40% on the cost of sending participants to a public Program.
If you want to run this Program at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customized learning solution, we can help you customize this Program for your organization.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.