Advanced International Corporate Finance
“The study of corporate finance is the study of the financial markets and their interaction with business”
Financial decisions such as Investments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Financing, Risk Management, Valuation and Pay-out Policy all have international dimensions. But in today’s constantly shifting global economy and turbulent business environment, such decisions are rendered more complex and challenging than ever before. Especially, global differences in regulation, taxation, exchange risk, political risk and governance quality all have an impact on the way financial decisions should be made. To succeedand take their knowledge of corporate finance to the next level, finance professionals need a solid understanding of these international complexities.
Advanced International Corporate Finance programme will help you develop a strategic understanding of key financial decisions faced by organisations today by putting them into an international context.
The programme will challenge existing frameworks and techniques and will help you to think beyond your national or regional context.
- Learn basic principles of corporate finance and their correct strategic application
- Risk management. Be better prepared to deal with international challenges in corporate finance, especially political, governance and currency risks
- Refreshed skill set. Make better investment, financing and pay-out decisions in an international context
- Analytical examination of return and risk. Accurately measure the impact of your strategic decisions on shareholder value as well as on risk
- Strategic planning. Increase your tactical finance capabilities and improve your valuation skills
- Master M&A. Improve your tactical skills in M&A, especially anticipating takeover defences when you are a bidder
- Valuation methodologies and techniques, M&A, IPO’s& restructuring
- Cost of capital estimation in developed and developing markets
- Financing alternatives and different financing structures
- M&A: public company takeovers and private company acquisitions
Key program benefits:
Knowledge and understanding of how to:
- Apply the principles of corporate finance to the specific challenges of developing markets
- Apply core frameworks in corporate entrepreneurship and innovation to drive your business success.
- Assess the competitive landscape in your industry, analyse your strategic position, apply strategic value curves, and design for a competitive corporate advantage.
- Apply business model design and repositioning strategies to establish a unique position within the marketplace.
- Create a successful business strategy for your organization by using data and evidence from theory and case studies.
Use emerging technologies to reimagine your strategy and gain a competitive edge
- Global Economic Environment
- Company valuation, cost of capital and optimal capital structure
- Advanced international project valuation and public-private partnerships
- Valuation and the international dimension of risk
- Valuation in Emerging Markets
- Value creation in raising capital
- M&A and corporate strategy
- Prices and Real Operating Exposure
- Introduction to Foreign Exchange Markets and Transaction Exchange Risk
This program is designed for professionals with responsibility for making financial or strategic decisions about their company’s debt/equity mix, pay-out policy, mergers and acquisitions, restructurings, creating value through private equity, or initial public offerings.
- Board members
- Financial analysts
- Finance professionals involved in the structuring and evaluation of public-private partnerships
- Consultants with focus on corporate finance
- Equity Analysts
- M&A Professionals
- Fund Managers
- Finance Directors
- Pension fund managers involved with valuation issues relating to public-private partnership infrastructure projects
- Investment bankers
- New Corporate Finance Managers
- Project Finance Professionals
In House Training
This program is available for Inhouse Training .We can help you if you’re looking for a training partner to meet your in-house training needs, you can rely on the in-company training division of ABN Executives Academy.
In house Training Program Requirements :
- Do you have five or more people interested in attending this Program?
- Do you want to tailor it to meet your company’s exact requirements?
- If you’d like to do either of these, we can bring this Program to your company’s office.
You could even save up to 40% on the cost of sending participants to a public Program.
If you want to run this Program at a location convenient to you or if you want a completely customized learning solution, we can help you customize this Program for your organization.
We produce learning solutions that are completely unique to your business. We’ll guide you through the whole process, from the initial consultancy to evaluating the success of the full learning experience. Our learning specialists ensure you get the maximum return on your training investment.