ABN Academy’s (AFA) mission includes significant efforts to promote ethical conduct in the practice of financial management throughout the world. Senior Financial/ Executive officer holds an important and elevated role in corporate governance. While members of the management team, they are uniquely capable and empowered to ensure that all stakeholders’ interests are appropriately balanced, protected and preserved. Violations of ‘s Code of Ethics may subject the member to censure, suspension or expulsion under procedural rules adopted by our Executive Team.
All members of ABN Academy will:
- Act with honesty and integrity, avoiding actual or apparent conflicts of interest in personal and professional relationships
- Provide constituents with information that is accurate, complete, objective, relevant, timely and understandable.
- Act in good faith, responsibly, with due care, competence and diligence, without misrepresenting material facts or allowing one’s independent judgment to be subordinated.
- Respect the confidentiality of information acquired in the course of one’s work except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to disclose. Confidential information acquired in the course of one’s work will not be used for personal advantage.
- Share knowledge and maintain skills important and relevant to constituents’ needs.
- Proactively promote ethical behavior as a responsible partner among peers, in the work environment and the community.
- Achieve responsible use of and control over all assets and resources employed or entrusted.
- Report known or suspected violations of this Code in accordance with the AFA’s Rules
- Be accountable for adhering to this Code
These terms constitute your agreement with us relating to your use of this website. These terms do not govern the provision of any services or products by us to you and do not affect the terms of any other agreement you have entered with us. The terms of any other agreement you have entered with us will prevail over these terms to the extent of any inconsistency.
We retain the right to suspend or terminate your membership and access to any account or profile accessible through this website if we determine, in our absolute discretion, that you have breached any of these terms.
These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
“We" and “us" refer to ABN Finsights Academy (AFA), and “our" has a similar meaning.
Please do Contact us through: Call at: 1300 417 012 ( Australia wide)