FREE Advanced Financial Modelling Info Session
20th October 2020
7:00 PM Australian Time(GMT+11) | 12:00 PM Dubai Time(GMT+4)
The objective of this course is to learn and apply the international best – practice principles of Advanced Financial Modelling.
This will be achieved by learning the application of Excel formulae that are most frequently used in financial modelling.
Participants will learn to develop three statement financial models from scratch.
The course features case studies for services as well as manufacturing businesses to develop a thorough understanding of the flow of calculations from assumptions through to financial statements.
Sign Up For FREE Information Session
This hands-on course is designed for middle and senior business and finance professionals as well as general managers who need to use financial models to measure business performance, including:
- Finance Managers and Controllers
- Strategy Directors and Managers
- Budget, Corporate, Business and Financial Analysts
- Project Managers and Risk Analysts
- Investment and Management Accountants
- Heads of Business Units and Business Planners
- Financial Advisors and Corporate Analysts
- Business and Financial Analysts
Saad Waqas is a seasoned Corporate Finance Professional, with 15+ years’ experience, having worked for reputed consulting firms such as Colliers International and KPMG.
Saad is an Associate member of CPA Australia and also holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) membership since 2014. Saad is passionate about Excel-based modelling, data structuring and algorithm design for operational & financial decision-making; econometric & performance bench-marking; and ongoing monitoring & risk management. Saad is an expert in identification of investment/development opportunities and assessment of expected financial performance of projects and portfolios.
He has been professionally trained to deliver financial modelling services by KPMG’s Centre of Excellence for Financial Modelling. Since 2017, Saad is based in Melbourne, Australia where he assists government clients in financial analysis & decision-making relating to complex development projects. He also provides freelance financial modelling services to clients that are unable to afford expensive advice.
- Understand the essence of financial models and analyses their applications
- Discover how to construct reliable and realistic financial models that work and are easy to review
- Learn to measure, interpret and predict company performance using Excel modelling
- Improve your decision- making processes and save time on financial analysis
- Proficiently use Excel as an analytical tool to enhance your financial abilities
- Develop Scenario analysis skill sets for accurate decision-making process
- Case Study from Industries.